- 3 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 4 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup beef broth (or beef bullion w/ water)
- 3/4 pound cream cheese
- salt, pepper to taste
- a few cloves of garlic, diced
- mushrooms, sauteed
- 1/2 packet of onion soup mix
- In a slow cooker, combine the everything but the mushrooms and cream cheese.
- Cook on Low setting for 5 - 6 hours. Add mushrooms 1/2 hour before serving. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.