2 jars artichoke chopped fine
8 oz sour cream
8 oz mayo
1/2 c parmesan cheese
1/2 - 2/3 small can of chopped jalapenos
put in crock pot for 1hr
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate and butterscotch chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 3 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 4 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup beef broth (or beef bullion w/ water)
- 3/4 pound cream cheese
- salt, pepper to taste
- a few cloves of garlic, diced
- mushrooms, sauteed
- 1/2 packet of onion soup mix
- In a slow cooker, combine the everything but the mushrooms and cream cheese.
- Cook on Low setting for 5 - 6 hours. Add mushrooms 1/2 hour before serving. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.